Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chemistry Test


Incapable I am, insatiable the test is.
A void star, it sucks me in to infinity.

Remember to avoid supernovae.
No wormholes, no zing of hyperspace
Apparent only when your toe is tugged.

A fish nibble first, then a suction,
Organs out by swimming pool drainage.
Octopus tentacles still twitching in my mouth.
Tentacles threading through my brain like Japanese erotica

Blame it on myself, Blame Game
The time I spend listening to Kanye,
The time I spend browsing random shit,
The time I spend sitting, sitting, sitting.
Masturbating looking at Nutella.
Not confident enough like Mr. West.

Tomorrow early morning but tonight,
Brain-fried I am, Hungry this F-minus is.
My brain resembles a roasted squid.
Too fucking hard to close the cookie lid.
I think I have ADD, time management problems.
Or maybe just cursed technology?
Never added Adderall to pills,
Recreational unrecreational drug.
A million different pieces and not one to redeem.
Molecular orbitals, homonuclear diatomic molecules.

Get the fuck back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment